Important notice about Railway recruitment board(rrb) you must know before appearing the Exam:
There are many important notices you may not have heard. So read all the information carefully.
The Rrb have increased its seat vaccancies from 26k to 60k. So you have the golden oppertunity to grab those posts.
* If you are appearing the ALP exam, then you can download your e-call letter before 4days from your exam date.
As per in E-call instuctions (read carefully):
1) Candidates should report at the centre of the examination well in advance of the reporting time indicated on the e-Call Letter to complete activities such as verication of the candidate, capture of biometric(LTI) and photo, collection of documents, announcement of instructions and logging in etc.
2) Candidates to note the following timings. The duration of CBT will be 60 minutes for 75 questions.
3) No candidate will be allowed inside the test centre after gate closing time for the date and shift indicated in the e-Call Letter.
4) Candidates are advised to locate their test centre and its accessibility at least a day before the test so that they can reach the centre on time on the day of the test.
5) The e-Call Letter is to be submitted for verification at the time of the test. At least one original and valid photo identication card (i.e. Not photocopied or scanned or expired) such as Voter Card, Aadhar Card, Printout of e-Aadhar card, Driving License, PAN Card, Passport, Identity Card issued by the Employer in case the candidate is a govt employee, School/College/ University photo ID card etc., must be presented failing which he/she will not be permitted in the exam.
6) Please affix Passport size (3.5cm X 4.5cm) colour Photograph in the space provided on the RRB portion of the e-call letter. The photo should be same as that was uploaded at the time of online application.
7) This e-Call Letter is valid only for the test date,shift and time as specified thereon.
8) Banned items/electronic gadgets such as mobile phones, pagers, watches, blue tooth enabled devices, calculators, etc are NOT ALLOWED inside the Test Centre. There is no facility for safe keeping of personal belongings of the candidates outside the examination hall and RRB/Service providers are not responsible for its loss. Only e-call letter and Photo ID card in original will be allowed inside the test hall. Candidate should not carry any pen/pencil inside the Test Centre. Pen will be provided to the candidates during the exam.
9) The candidate can view the question paper in any of the fteen languages including the opted language and in English and answer the questions. If English language is opted, the question paper can be viewed in English and Hindi languages. In case of any dispute in question content in any language, the English version of the specific question will prevail.
10) There will be negative marking for wrong answers. For every wrong answer, 1/3rd mark will be deducted.
11) The mock test link is available on the website of RRBs. Use this link to familiarize yourself on how to view/answer questions on the exam day.
12) Indulging in any mal practice/unfair means in the examination hall/arranging impersonator will dis-qualify the candidates and he shall be debarred from all future RRB examinations and appointment in Railways.
13) Candidate should write his/her name and Roll Number on the Rough sheet(s) provided for rough work. The Rough sheet(s) will have to be returned after the test.
14) Candidate needs to make his/her own travel and stay arrangements for attending the test.
15) The e-Call Letter is provisional, subject to the condition that the candidate has fulfilled all the eligibility conditions like academic qualification, category, PWD status etc. as mentioned in his/her online application which is subject to verication in the consecutive stages of the selection process.
16) Special instructions, if any, given by the Invigilator should be followed strictly.
17) Change of date/shift/centre of examination is not permitted under any circumstances.
18) Mere issue of e-Call Letter does not confer any right to be eligible for the post. The candidature is purely provisional and is liable to be cancelled at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, in case any inconsistency is noticed.
19) RRB reserves the right to order re-examination for any or all the candidates.
20) Decision of the RRB in all the matters will be nal and binding on the candidates.
You can do practice for main CBT at RRB- official website. You must do that practice test to fimilar with the main exam pattern.
Being 360 wishes you ALL THE BEST!